Healthcare Payment Specialists (HPS) is a healthcare technology and consulting company, conveniently located in downtown Fort Worth. HPS works with hospital and health systems across the country to help them navigate complex Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues. Through our efforts, our clients obtain the reimbursement they need to provide high-quality patient care.
HPS was recognized as one of 2016’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Dallas/Fort Worth”. Comprised of diverse, intelligent, and energetic individuals, HPS strives to cultivate a team environment that embraces technology and fosters the creation of meaningful work. HPS offers a rewarding career on every level. In addition to experiencing challenging work, HPS employees develop valuable industry knowledge and grow professionally through the investments HPS makes in employee training and education.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
As a small company that is growing rapidly and needs to attract and retain highly skilled associates, HPS has recognized the importance of having a work environment that is attractive along multiple dimensions; a competitive compensation and benefit plan is a key component of that environment. Our plan delivers a wide range of benefits, many of which are not found at similarly sized companies.
- Competitive salary structure based on national and regional benchmarks
- Medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, and long-term disability coverage at no cost to our employees and at reasonable premiums for family coverage
- Complementary medical benefits, including: $1,500 annual employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts and access to telemedicine and concierge medical plans
- Employee Assistance Plan (“EAP”): A completely confidential counseling program available to all HPS employees and their immediate family members
- 401(K) plan, which includes employer matching; employees can begin participating in the 401(K) plan on the 1st day of the month that follows their hire date
- Competitive PTO plan, plus nine (9) paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Quarterly “Staff Adventures” outside of the office; previous outings include an HPS Field Day, a guided tour of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and team painting.
- “HPS University”: An orientation program that provides new employees with an immersive experience into HPS’s business and culture. The program covers job specific areas (e.g. industry, markets, products, processes, etc.), and offers a basic course as well as advanced courses that convey company recognition for completion.