Director of Reimbursement Services
Requires subject matter expertise for all service lines providing insight into problem/resolution for Operations Team and responsible for oversight and final review of deliverables to HPS clients. Lead in discussions with HPS clients concerning data needs and results/findings. Provides training for both HPS clients and employees. Leader in process improvement within the organization providing direction, insight and direct management of improvement initiatives.
Required Job Skills/Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Requires 8-9 years of experience with Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursement, Team Leadership and Product Management
- Requires strong communication, organization, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Must be process driven, yet adaptable to change when necessary
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- People management
- Communicate with Client Relations and Client Implementation teams on status of engagements
- Provides assistance to Operation Teams to ensure projects are on schedule and quality is maintained
- Proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding project status and results
- Advises executive team on issues related to performance and quality
- Train team on roles, responsibilities, communication with clients, etc.
- Ensure team is following established HPS business procedures
- Maintain strong knowledge of all HPS products and services
- Implement operational processes to drive efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Interview, coach, counsel and participate in termination of employees as needed
- Other duties as needed
- Assessing capacity and skillset alignment for team to reach operational objectives.
- Training team members on roles and responsibilities and ensuring adherence to established HPS processes and procedure
- Communicating with Client Relations & Client Implementation teams regarding status of engagements.
- Providing ongoing reporting to HPS Executive team
- Interviewing candidates for open positions
- Reviewing employee performance
- Interviewing, Coaching/Disciplining employees and participation in termination of employees
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and to talk and listen to co-workers in person and clients and stakeholders in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to move about the office periodically. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to lift or move 10+ pounds.
Mental requirements include the ability to read, write, concentrate, reason, analyze, evaluate, problem solve, multitask, and perform occasional mathematical calculations.
The noise level in the primary work environment is usually moderate (i.e., business office with computer printer). Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.