Responsible for coordinating the exchange of data with customers and/or third-party data sources by working directly with HPS Client Services; and, for managing customer information in the Stingray analytics platform through data loading, quality control, validation, troubleshooting and on-going maintenance.
Required Job Skills/Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in IT/IS or Business Administration or relative experience in a related field
- Requires 0-2 years similar position experience, particularly experience in Healthcare IT or Healthcare Consulting
- Must be computer proficient with intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and EDI Transactions (270/271, 835, 837, 276/277, etc.)
- Previous experience with data sets applicable to Stingray platform and client patient accounting systems (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, etc.) preferred
- Requires strong communication, organization, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Must be process driven, yet adaptable to change when necessary
- Must be able to follow established priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Exchanges data with clients and third-party data sources, such as vendors, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
- Loads client data into the Stingray analytics platform, reviewing data for quality and completeness, to include the validation of platform data against established metrics
- Communicates regularly with Clients, Clients Services, and Business Operations on status of engagements, proactively communicating delays in projects with all stakeholders
- Maintains strong knowledge of all HPS products and services
- Troubleshoots situations where data does not meet established thresholds and standards
- Adheres to established HPS business procedures
- Performs additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Vice President
- Other duties as needed
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and to talk and listen to co-workers in person and clients and stakeholders in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to move about the office periodically. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to lift or move 10+ pounds.
Mental requirements include the ability to read, write, concentrate, reason, analyze, evaluate, problem solve, multitask, and perform occasional mathematical calculations.
The noise level in the primary work environment is usually moderate (i.e., business office with computer printer). Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.